Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hi All

Welcome to my blog.
You will have to bare with me, blogging is an entirely new concept for me.

 I am a 25 year old mum to a gorgeous 6 year old who has just started year 1.  This is my first attempt at studying since graduating high school in 2005. I am very nervous but excited to take on a new challenge. Currently I work for my dad part time, running the office of his pallet racking company. I am studying a Bachelor of Business majoring in Management and Accounting.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda, my name is Patricia Ryan. This is also very daunting to me as it is also the first time I have taken up study since high school. I am a single mum to 4 teenagers, so needless to say life is hectic, I really like your blog. I look forward to hopefully communicating with you during this course. Have an awesome day. Patricia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add my page....although I think I have posted part of my assignment there and not a welcome page :( DOH!!!! http://tishryan.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/question-1-1.html
    Patricia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda.

    Great to have you in our course - and great looking blog ... feels a little bit like pokie machines - the bright red, the lights ... :) ... great how you have links to your firm's Annual Reports and to three other blogs ... great idea ... if everyone linked to their three top blogs we could simply link around from blog to blog to cover quite a few people's views and work. :). Can't wait to see your developing insights about Ainsworth Technology ... is their money in gaming machines...? ... hehe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melinda,

    You are nervouscited (nervous and excited)... :-) Blog looking awesome! I marvel at your theme colours. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melinda,
    Absolutely fantastic looking blog, really informative and I enjoy learning more about Ainsworth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your blog and the theme, good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete